The Gothic series has been universally lauded for its gripping story, original setting and rich interactive environment. This package contains the original trilogy, Gothic 2 expansion called Night of the Raven, Gothic 3 expansion Forsaken Gods: Enhanced Edition, ArcaniA and its expansion Fall of Setarrif.
War between Orcs and humans rages in the kingdom of Myrtana. To provide weapons for the army, ore mines of Khorinis are turned into a giant penal colony, where all lawbreakers are sent. A huge magical sphere two kilometers across seals it from the outside world. When the prisoners revolt, the king is forced to negotiate for his ore, not just demand it.
You are thrown through the barrier into this prison. With your back against the wall, you have to survive and form tactical alliances until you can finally escape.
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A large variety of weapons and spells for your character
- A living world where people go to work, sleep, eat and fight to survive
You have torn down the magical barrier and released the prisoners of the Mine Valley. Now the outlaws are causing trouble around the capital. The weak town militia is powerless to stop them – outside of town everyone is helpless against the bandit attacks.KEY FEATURES
- Over 100 thrilling missions on the different settings
- A detailed, lively game environment with over 500 individual characters (each with their own daily routine)
- The player determines the course of the story himself
- Fight with more than 200 different weapons and magical spells
- Over 12 hours of complete, English voice output
- Includes the Night of the Raven add-on introducing the hidden valley of Jharkendar, where outlaws roam the ruins of an ancient city, and a power hungry villain who has sold his soul to the darkness.
Myrtana, a world in upheaval: overrun by orcs from the dark lands in the north, King Rhobar is defending Vengard, the former stronghold of the humans, with his last troop of followers. Chaos reigns without: rebels are offering resistance, and the Hashishin of the south are openly collaborating with the orcs.
Rumours that the nameless hero of Khorinis is on his way to the mainland spawn both hope and worry. Whose side will he take? Who will feel his wrath, who enjoy his favor? Only one thing is sure: his deeds are going to change Myrtana forever...
Liberation or annihilitaion – the fate of the world of Gothic lies in your hands! Create your own individual gaming experience through different solution paths.
Dynamic, action-packed combat system: choose between Fast Attacks, deadly whirlwind close combat, or shooting from a distance.
Immerse yourself in the most colorful and authentic fantasy world of all time – Myrtana awaits you!
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
- Intuitive combat system
- Clear main goals - story driven yet dictated by player’s choice
- Huge world to explore
- Hundreds of individual characters with full audio dialogues
- Countless side quests to choose from
- Over 50 monsters and animals and dozens of human enemies
- Over 50 powerful spells and over a hundred weapons
- Unique class–free character development
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...KEY FEATURES
Enhanced Edition Features
- Huge living environment reacting to the player’s actions creates a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even better atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
War covers the southern islands until it finally reaches the idyllic isle of Feshyr. You take on the role as the new nameless hero after your village has been pillaged and destroyed by paladins of the king. Seeking revenge, you soon realize that this cowardly attack did not just happen on a reckless mercenary`s whim. A mysterious evil power lies in waiting and fortunately you’re not alone to unravel the ancient secrets: your fate is linked to a beautiful lady wearing a powerful artifact from the long-forgotten past...KEY FEATURES
ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif
- An intuitive combat system with a gradual learning curve, special moves and three different basic attack types
- A deep, strong storyline embedded in the successful Gothic universe accompanied by highly diversified side quests
- Intuitive interface and controls, target lock and a sophisticated hint system
A new threat casts its shadow over the Southern Isles. A mysterious demon, consumed by hatred, terrifies the population and pools his force against the coastal city of Setarrif. The dramatic situation exacerbates after a volcanic eruption in the mountains nearby. Thereupon the nameless hero joins forces with his strongest allies and courageously faces the new menace.
- Experience a new part of the chronicles of Argaan
- Play parts of the story from your famous allies’ perspective
- New enemies, armors and weapons
- Import your character from the main game
- New locations and settings (lava/beach/dungeon)